MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like watching some of the car orientated channels like FYD ,Car Throttle and Adam C but my favourite two are Hubnut and Jayemm on cars who couldn't be more different. Hubnut is I suspect a MG Rover lover who has a very eclectic taste in older cars whereas Jayemm likes fast lotus's and Porsches but gives reviews of underdogs like the ZS180 which he was very complementary about. Do you follow a great channel I don't know about yet. Especially With some MG Rover stuff.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The GT was my favourite but the got the RS for trackdays as the GT only had 16k on clock thought was a bit too good to rip to bits. Must say tho the RS even tho is a 7 always felt a lot lighter than the others and with the super close gearbox accelerates a lot better. I didn't like the FQ the drivetrain was made of chocolate only kept it for a year as the gearbox, clutch and the offside rear shock all failed in that time luckily was still in manufacturers warranty

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
The best car I drove was the VI Sprint. No extras and drove fantastic. Also had a go in an Extreme. - Sideways 4 wheel drifts - good days.

Jealous that you have an RS. Sometimes frequent the LancerRegister to see what's for sale. But kind find an unmolested car in good condition with low miles.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks, I pop on there every now and again but I'm not a paid member anymore think now it's been sold its really gone down hill. Now they don't do the sprint series, magazines or trackdays not really anything there for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.