MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive decided now, cars mot is up in october,im gonna stick a 12mnth ticket on it and sell it, good times,good memories,, mgzs180 one of best cars ive ever had the pleasure of owning

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only live 2"miles from work, i dont do much mileage unless i go out driving anywhere so i just think im gonna get a bike for work as my wifes got a car anyway i can use if i want

·
Registered
200 Posts
Surely doing less miles is good news in a 180 what with rising fuel costs. I would love to have my 180 just for pleasure purposes. I spend enough on fuel a month and put quite a lot of miles on her so don't have the luxury most of the time to take her out just....well......for the sheer fun of a nice drive in the Zed!

I would love to bike to work but live 28 miles away. This would help me get my beach body for holiday but would inevitably kill me in the process. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its all good advice guys n gals and i know im gonna miss my zs180 to bits coz ive got a good zs as my mates a mechanic and he services the car for me,for a motor thats done 98000 it runs fantastic and is gonna go on for a long time,, gonna apply to dvla and get my no plate retained for up to 3ys first, that noise when you put ya foot down to overtake on the motorway,,bliss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.