MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i,ve just booked my zed in for the 90k service well its on 58k but its the 6 years which has come first so its booked in at lates to get the belts done . I,ve heard alot of you guys saying that they are good so i,ve decided to travel down there its 100 miles or so from were i am but well worth traveling to know your getting a decent job done .

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
It will be in good hands:yup:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Well i,ve just booked my zed in for the 90k service well its on 58k but its the 6 years which has come first so its booked in at lates to get the belts done . I,ve heard alot of you guys saying that they are good so i,ve decided to travel down there its 100 miles or so from were i am but well worth traveling to know your getting a decent job done .
Heard nothing but good things about Lates..

Jez

·
Biomorphic and the sun,perfection
3,290 Posts
Take some bickies(Jammie dodgers and some dunkers),for the tea and coffee that comes with the service............:yup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts