MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive took my car to rally matt today to get the quaiffe diff fitted and the flywheel cant wait to get the car back to see how much difference it makes! :D:D

by the way matt that r25 is quite nippy! will give it a bit of a clean for you though!!

cheers luke.

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
well ive took my car to rally matt today to get the quaiffe diff fitted and the flywheel cant wait to get the car back to see how much difference it makes! :D:D

by the way matt that r25 is quite nippy! will give it a bit of a clean for you though!!

cheers luke.
I don't think Matt's ever paid to put petrol in his R25, everyone else who borrows it does it for him!

I'm sure he's never washed it, as I gave it a wash when I had it a couple of years ago when Matt was Quaife'ing my old R200vi and I know that Pete who had an awesome ZS TDI which Matt was working on had Matt's R25 for ages at one point.

You will enjoy the Quaife, they really do make a huge difference round corners etc. It's weird - where you would expect understeer it just doesnt.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
both good mods, but the quaife particularly, really brings some extra performance to a zs.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah cant wait to get the car back too see how much it has improved..still its kinda nice driving the r25....it is a nippy little thing save me some money on fuel aswell i reckon !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts