MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just been looking at some cams for the zs 180 and ive got a price of £580 of vulcan racing ptp-ltd are £556.

does any body no of any cheaper suppliers?

also is it really worth spending money on venier pulleys when installing cams?

cheers luke

·
Registered
385 Posts
hi guys just been looking at some cams for the zs 180 and ive got a price of £580 of vulcan racing ptp-ltd are £556.

does any body no of any cheaper suppliers?

also is it really worth spending money on venier pulleys when installing cams?

cheers luke
Hi Luke,
I spoke to piper directly when I was looking at cams, they offered to deal with me directly but could not supply any venier pulleys as they no longer produce them , how do I dial in the cams I asked " err not sure" came the reply! They did point me at a couple of places but I gave up after 1/2 day of looking.
I was lookin for max lift but not sure if the Milder units actuly need the pulleys to set them up, I am sure someone on here can tell you.
But give them a call

Paul

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
We have run for 2 years with out verniers with no issue and to be fair the 270 is quite mild cam but does give good performance.

Shameless plug for 4 pot cams http://www.vulcanracing.co.uk/apps/webstore/products/show/1449132
I think we are tad cheaper on these from memory.

We aim to beat any like for like quote but PTP get much better terms than us, However we see if we can match that.

Parts are going up in cost as the cars are getting older and so less demand for suppliers to make.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts