MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new ZT-T keeps going through bulbs. I've never had any go before. Is there something wrong with the voltage do you think?

Also it looks like the rear windscreen isn't demisting - any ideas how easy this is to fix?

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good mate!

Plus no popping bulbs!

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I turn the ignition on it makes a popping sound. I think something is up with the electrics.

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whos in the where now?

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes mate.

I did the indicator on saturday, didn't use the car on sunday then turned the ignition on this morning - pop and then turned side lights on and the light indicator comes up on the dash.

·
Biomorphic and the sun,perfection
3,290 Posts
Yes mate.

I did the indicator on saturday, didn't use the car on sunday then turned the ignition on this morning - pop and then turned side lights on and the light indicator comes up on the dash.
Blimey,sounds like you need expert help buddy,did you sign up here?.....

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I looked but I'm 30 years too young.....

:gfight:

Why does everyone in life tell me I need professional help?

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe the pop is just the bulb blowing?

·
3,290 Posts

·
Paul Wilshaw
40 Posts
I have had similar problems with my headlight bulbs. Replaced them about six times in the last five years. They are such a pain to change.I have never had to replace any other bulbs on the car.

They never seem to pop when you are driving the car. Switch the ignition on and up pops the orange bulb failure light. Followed by he odd swear word from me.

·
3,290 Posts
I have had similar problems with my headlight bulbs. Replaced them about six times in the last five years. They are such a pain to change.I have never had to replace any other bulbs on the car.

They never seem to pop when you are driving the car. Switch the ignition on and up pops the orange bulb failure light. Followed by he odd swear word from me.
Zenons buddy,get yourself off down the scrappy,get them fitted and in the words of a very well respected spanner man we know"Happy Days".....:dddc:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts