·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Eh:)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thread locked!

Surprised there's not a Yale or Chubb sponsor here.
He is not wrong,people on here have been robbed and you dont have the guts to do the decent thing and put a ban individuals to protect new users who you always welcome into the fold and expect us as members of the Forum to give good advice .

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
Thats where you're wrong - the individual concerned has has their account suspended.

Reactions: Dave V6

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
good work, shame the thread will fade away though.

·
12,325 Posts
i have to say i found this rather bemusing....
Quote gorge

"Steve zs and I will not be posting any information regarding his car on any forum.

Maybe the people that caused the thread to deviate off track may think twice in future.

If Steve ever decides to take his car to a meet then it can be seen in the flesh, however, after speaking to him at length I dont think thats most likely now after the negativeity he has been shown here.

Since I hardly do any tuning work on mgs or rovers now, I dont frequent the forums, so anyone who wishes to complain or make an enquiry should do so via letter or phone.

This is my last post on the matter and i will not be drawn into girly squabbles.

George "

well obviously nothing will ever be posted about it, thats the easiest way to save face !!

As for the thread deviating off track .....well i ask you whos fault is that really, everyone else is blamed as usual but come on !!
Why have we had to ask for updates and steve be without his car for 17 months?, and why have unhappy customers complained ?....who's fault is that ?

I dont think steve has been shown negativity, on the contrary, as far as i can see everyone is right behind him hoping for a swift and successfull outcome.
Some have doubts, myself included but that doesnt mean i want it to fail, i want it to work as much as steve does.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
A long and extensive trail of dissatisfied customers.

I wish Steve all the best with his project, but past experience and all that.

·
I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,620 Posts
i know quite a few folks felt that "his" presence on the forum was an insult (putting it very mildly) becuase of how many folks he's conned out of gawd knows how much ££££ and this latest suspension of his account IS long over-due, but it HAS now been acted upon so that's a positive point to look on isn't it!

i do agree though that there does atleast "seem" to have been some over-zealous locking of threads recently, but i guess they would have ended up turning sour as hell as more n more folks decided to speak out!

As for Steve and what G put up about him not coming on here or posting any results then that is hopefully "his" choice entirely, but i can't help feeling that Steve might well have "persuaded" or strong armed into keeping sch-tum about the whole thing, and how if he had chosen to speak out at all- then that might have jeopardised his position in terms of getting his car back etc etc, and i know i'm not alone in thinking this either! I certainly don't think there's been any real negativity toward steve at all, it's only really come down on how long it's taken to get THIS far etc etc. Still if Steve is gonna stick to his guns n not post owt about the car then that is his choice isn't it, but it IS ashame!

I also do agree with Pete in that new members do need some sort of protection from people like this, and being able to see what folks "really" think is a BIG help when it comes to choosing WHERE to spend and with whom too! I know if "he" pops up on any of the forums i now frequent touting for business i'll warn folks off as best i can, but hopefully that won't be an issue any more! and the best bit- if he'd just always played it straight every time he could be raking it in now and have a big client base of loyal customers who really do recommend his services! Afterall he's only got himself to blame for all this!

·
Registered
179 Posts
:withstupid:

If you get a bad deal outside of the net you share and tell everyone. Just because someone is a member of a forum doesn't make it right not to say how rubbish they are if they are indeed that rubbish.

I wouldn't deal with the certain 'banned' member if hell froze over because : 1 - I thought he was a prat and 2, people warned me not to.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
well its about time, no idea what the person was threatening this site with but it wouldn't / couldn't have come to anything, you can sue a site / person for telling the truth, his record speaks for itself.

all very odd that your allowed to call a member a theif who joins to sell non exsistant parts on the site, yet say a single bad word against someone who has been stealing from members for years and the posts where deleted and threads locked.

just hope whatever marque he picks on next has a forum brave enough to expose his cheating ways.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
In a thread entitled "My car at Rover MG parts" on another forum there is a post by Rovermgparts at 12:35 PM on 12-09-10 and later at 11:06 PM there is a post by tb steve.

It is so nice to know that there are several throttle bodied ZSs in development by different people.

·
12,325 Posts
anyone know anymore regarding steves car, some guy said on the thread he would have it back at the end of last month.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
anyone know anymore regarding steves car, some guy said on the thread he would have it back at the end of last month.
Don't think we'll ever know......

Steve zs and I will not be posting any information regarding his car on any forum.

Maybe the people that caused the thread to deviate off track may think twice in future.

If Steve ever decides to take his car to a meet then it can be seen in the flesh, however, after speaking to him at length I dont think thats most likely now after the negativeity he has been shown here.

Since I hardly do any tuning work on mgs or rovers now, I dont frequent the forums, so anyone who wishes to complain or make an enquiry should do so via letter or phone.

This is my last post on the matter and i will not be drawn into girly squabbles.

George

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
We'll only know the truth if Steve ever makes it public.
Not be able to do that until he has his car back safe and sound.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
My understanding is that the car is due up in Scotland for some live mapping with some help from the guys at dreadnought.

·
12,325 Posts
dreadnought hey, thats the best news ive heard regarding this car since the idea was concieved.

·
Nightwalker
5,043 Posts
I think it's all a bit ridiculous that Steve has been told not to post on the matter and it should have been his decision to make. I dread to think how many ££££ this project has cost Steve for probably not much gain.

Just hope it all works out for Steve in the way that he hoped.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
steve hasnt been told not to post, he posted up not long ago, hes just chose not to post up here anymore, i guess he found threads like this annoying speculating about the car, getting told he wouldnt see power out it ect... i for one think its a brilliant project and cant wait to see it finnished

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
A few of us had that over the reidy re-map but I'm well pleased with the results £220 well spent.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts