MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody off here going this weekend?

The British Car Enthusiasts’ Rally is the annual gathering organised jointly by brit-cars.com and Southmids Sportsters.

It is once again being held at Wicksteed Park, Kettering, Northamptonshire. The event continues to grow thanks to the success of previous years and the support of many enthusiasts.

Brit-Cars’10 is a charity event with proceeds going to Make-A-Wish Foundation UK. Make-A-Wish really needs no further introduction as their activities that bring pleasure to children with life threatening illnesses are well known. With any luck, we may also be helping make wishes come true for children on the day.

As it’s name suggests, the event is open to all marques with a British heritage, including Aston Martin, Austin, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, Mini, MG, Morgan, Morris, Noble, Reliant, Riley, Rover, Triumph, TVR, Wolseley and others. Our aim is to have as many different British vehicles represented as possible, classic and modern. We encourage clubs to come along with a display. All we ask is for a small donation to the charity.

The rally also features a raffle, a unique auction, Pride of Ownership competition (small charge applies), a ‘bring-your-own’ auto jumble and displays from dealers and suppliers.

Website - http://www.karist.co.uk/Brit-Cars-Rally/index.htm

I have spoken to the organiser's of this show and they are more then happy for us to have a club stand. I understand it is short notice and with it being so close to Trax I don't suppose their will be much interest. I have only just found out about this show myself, if I had known about it before I would of posted up details along time ago.

I am attending anyway but it would be great if we could get a few cars togethor to attend this as it is for a great cause (Make-A-Wish Foundation UK). So not only are we going to have our cars on display on our own stand and have a fantastic time but all proceeds will go to charity.

Show Venue - Wicksteed Park, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Show Date - 29th August 2010
£6 per car

Payment is due ON THE DAY and there is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for a club stand although they do ask for a club donation to the charity they run the event to support (Make-A-Wish Foundation).

·
Registered
407 Posts
woul have loved to have gone, but without my Britcar atm (is taking a holiday at the farm, but it is ready for collection), and got family coming up too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts