MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Jerry came home today from Brands feeling quite pleased with himself. Said he talked to Kelvin & Mr & Mrs Neal. Also that he had spoken to some really nice people from "MG Sport & Racing" and gleaned some info on our new car.

He told me to say that he posted on "Was it you".

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
yep - take a look at "Was it You"

Saw the 2001b car - the 2002 model was supposed to turn up later in the day. Looks like there will be a good BTCC this year - plenty of competition for the boyz. The Proton's looked well as did the Honda Civic Type R's and the SIX Astras. My neighbour Harvey is driving a nice Pug Coupe too.

Managed to chat to Rob Oldaker (MG Sport & Racing boss), who waxed lyrical about the ZT385/500.

Kev Neal asked whether there would be any special editions to celebrate an MG championship win - nice one Kev!

Kelvin took a picture of Kev & I with Warren. :) Now I don't want this one going on site Kelvin. :D

Then to top it off had a chat to Greg Allport - didn't know who this was at the time. :(

However, I have to say what fine ambassadors for MGR - extremely enthusiastic and friendly types. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
You will be pleased to know that Autocar are backing the MG ZS to winthis years BTCC. More of later!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts