Votes: 2 22.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerry

Asked me to post this one (he also said when home that a seperate BTCC events Forum will be started).

Anybody going - why not swop your mobiles using the PM message system and do a ZED/MG convoy into the circuit? Or meet in the circuit. Pictures please!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I want to go.

Will check my diary on Monday.

Sorry for ignorance, but do you need to get tickets beforehand??

Jerry, are you going??

Matt.

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Tickets at gate on race day, last year qulifying day was free, only race did you pay (£20-25) Pree booked tickets do earn a discount I think..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt

At the moment I'm on my way from HKG to Dubai at the time of the Brands event. I have just requested leave for some of the events and Le Mans. Will attend those that I'm here for - last year made the last 3 without leave - just need a little luck. :D

I'm sure that Kevin Neal will be along with Kelvin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, huge change to my Roster - so I'll be there! That means 4 going. Should be good opener - great circuit. :D

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Looks as if I may be able to go.
Unfortunately though I will only be able to get for one of the days.
Does anyone know which would be best? Sunday?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
max

Glad you asked the question I was woundering which would be the best day would be nice to all meet at some point;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John/Max Which day I hear you say - the day they stand on the podium!

Take a look at http://www.tocatour.co.uk/

Here's part of Mondays schedule so it must be MONDAY guys & gels (the following programme has been edited).

12.00 - 12.40 Pits Walkabout/Autograph Session

12.00 – 12.10 MG XPower Precision Driving Team - featuring Terry Grant and Trudy Thompson

13.00 - MSA British Touring Car Championship – Sprint Race

13.55 Michelin Porsche Cup

14.55 The BRDC British Formula 3 Championship with Avon Tyres

15.45 Elf Clio RENAULTSport UK Cup 12

16.30 MSA British Touring Car Championship – Feature Race

17.30 World Sports Car Invitation Trophy – Endurance Race

Max & I will be there - obviously car parking is in the lap of the gods - we will be in the EVO I guess.

However, for those that wish to say hello - we can either arrange to meet somewhere. Or mail Max using the PM system and we will give you her moby #?

I already have Kevin (N's) & Kelvisn & I know that these stalwarts will be there :D

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Monday it is then.
It willmean an early start, but should be worth it.
Hope that the traffic isn't too heavy (it will be a bank holiday).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JLD Don't worry about traffic think of the great day you will have. It will be nice to put faces to names looking forward to a day at the races:p

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Hopefully not much traffic at the hour that I'm intending setting off. I'm hoping to get to Brands before the program starts - I can always have a quick snooze when I get there, or share the driving with Elaine. probably going to give the ZR a good run.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
We're not available to go unfortunately - we're up in the Peak District/Alton Towers for the Easter weekend, otherwise we'd definitely be going :(

Promised my son we'd take him to Storybook Land! (He's only 10 months old!)

We'll look forward to seeing you at another event soon though - we're hoping to attend more than we did last year...:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are going to miss a great couple of races. Plus the "World Sports Car Invitation Trophy – Endurance Race" should be good too.

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Who will be there?

Well I'm going (taking Elaine and Adam (son)).
I beleive that Jerry is a definite as is Kelvin.
Going away for a day or so, so I'm trying to find out who to look for (and get mobile numbers if possible.)
Who else ?

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Jerry has my mobile, but if anyone that is going wants it in paticular then PM me!

I tend to spend a lot of time trackside, at various spots around the circuit! The main feature race I tend to be faily close to pit lane or paddock hill, as when the trophies are presented, so I dont have too far to run!! (a problem for me :D)

I think I will be out near Dingle Dell for most of the practice and qualifying sessions, they tend to drive as hard if not harder, so I can lots of shots of cars.

Kelvin

BTW. I am there from Sat right thru the weekend!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I will be there sun/mon
just by luck my tesco club card tickets arrived today :D
BTW, Kelvin . what is the going rate for a airbourne MG print? i'd like to get one framed.
thanks kev

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.