MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda wondering if how my car would look with improve exterior elements like new skirt, hood, spoiler, and some new set of wheels. Is there aftermarket MG Parts that I can buy for this mod?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yes but for the love of god please don't

body kits for the ZR are as follows:

Fitting one of these WILL make baby jebus cry

·
Registered
795 Posts
The 3rd one (the one after that hidious Maynheer, or however it is spelt) on the silver MK2 looks pretty good. You can get flared wheel arches for tge ZR which I think look good.

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
You can get flared wheel arches for tge ZR which I think look good.
I think I still have a set of the genuine MGR ones, which only fit the 3 door car (not enough room between rear door & rear wheel arch on the 5 door). Make me an offer if you're interested.

·
[IMG]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums
102 Posts
I think I still have a set of the genuine MGR ones, which only fit the 3 door car (not enough room between rear door & rear wheel arch on the 5 door). Make me an offer if you're interested.
If OP don't have them off you I certainly will because I've been searching for a set but canny find um anywhere :(

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Please dont get a body kit other than the standard one. The wheel arch kit does make a good deal of difference to the look of a zed without being too ott :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had full cad kit and rallybumper on myn last year then relised how annoying and a waste of time fiberglass was, so in the meanwhile got rid of the lot ! I would stick with the standard kit and the money it would cost to put a bodykit on put towards coilovers!!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts

That ones not too bad - could look ok with arch extensions.
I think that is really nice, some of the others are not too bad, a lot of it is down to choice of wheels and mesh as much as the shape of the fiberglass.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Now you see I quite like this one ---

The rest I wouldnt bother with personally bar that kit mentioned on the silver mk2.
But then remember bodykits and paintwork isnt cheap when done properly which it MUST be done properly or it will look cack fast.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i dont like any aftermarket body kits, think they all look terrible, the defuser on a mk2 is nice, id just get standard body kit and lower the car and i think that looks the best in my opinion.

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
I have found the set of wheel arch flares - they were lurking at the back of my garage.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I think the green one looks amazing :lol:, ffs who the hell in the right mind would fit that to there zr some of these aftermarket kits are a joke mind you it gives us something to laugh at i suppose when we see one :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts