MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Standby for the BIG WING ZT. Kernahans of Witney take the ZT and transform into the BIG WING next Wednesday. Just in time for le Mans. :rockon: Picture of a slightly smaller extension than specified on Martin Kernahan's car.

Maybe a big change in plans - wife (MAX) has problems with her elbow and thus changing gear. We may have to get an Auto :shake: However, I'm hanging out for the three eighty five.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Jerry,
Martin hasn't got back to us, so we don't know what's happening. He said he'd contact us when he'd sourced the materials, and he hasn't. So as far as we know, he hasn't sourced them yet!

Although that said, you've had yours done, so not sure :(

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Nat

He'd forgotten when I talked to him. Phone him and he'll get it done ASAP. In his defence he is orchestrating a huge expansion at Kernahan's.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Guess you haven't done yours yet Nick! :( With all this money washing around what's £150?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Jerry,

I think Nick's forgotten about it!

Better remind him!

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
No, haven't forgotten about it. Just not sure whether I'm keeping the car long enough to bother doing it.....

Plus, I can't really be bothered to organise it with everything else that's going on round here recently...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts