They are the same profile.

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
looking good matey....cool2

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
so when you taking it to the ring again?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Apologies they just look to have more tyre in the picture than normal, I thought they were 16". What are those calipers, covers or the real thing?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Apologies they just look to have more tyre in the picture than normal, I thought they were 16". What are those calipers, covers or the real thing?
just some cheap covers from ebay, think they where £2.99 inc postage

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries, I didn't take offence.

They are 17" wheels, brakes are the real thing. With 310mm disks that are 32mm thick, they certainly shave off speed faster than the standard 180 setup.

At the same time as the above a new torsen type B diff was fitted, lightweight flywheel and a full service.

Its like a different car.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Sweet. Excellent colour choice on the wheels tool. When are you next in swindon so you can give me a demo of the mods??

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Possibly at the end of the month, I will let you know and I could drop by.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Certainly so Matt, top job.

One pedal to stick you to your seat, another to stick you to the dash.

·
Registered
407 Posts
hmm, i really should have got me a set of them while the brembodge group buy was on.... just did not want to use spacers, and still like my OE wheels though.....

when i get my car running for a longer tha na few weeks in a row i might have to pester the RT boys to make up another batch ;)

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These don't use spacers and fit behind OE wheels. That bodge costs about the same as the setup I'm using.

Saw your car the other day...nice intercooler.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No offence intended but IMO anything that involves spacers isn't ideal.

·
Registered
407 Posts
really should look at the picture better.... just realised that they are the willwoods :doh:

And Thanks - it is a *little* bit bigger than an OE one; and a hell of a lot more efficient :D

Just waiting for Matt to get it into the bosch pump place to make sure i am not cracking up and my pump is not on its way out....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts