MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a BHP Performance Show on at Lydden Race Circuit (near Dover, Kent) on Monday 5th May...........I shall be attending in The Red Devil and I do believe Don Quixote will be attending too......although that is up for debate I'm hoping he is taking his SV-R if he does

Clicky link HERE

Jim

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will come join you for this!!
Nice one dude............all we gotta do is play it cool and get rid of Ralph...........then we can take it in turns to pretend we own the SV-R........the chav birds will love us :p try not to pick the ones with beards though.

Jim

·
Registered
156 Posts
Tempted to come along to this as ill be in bexhill over the weekend visiting the parents, been to lydd several times for the rallycross. Ive just got to persuade the missus :err:

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tempted to come along to this as ill be in bexhill over the weekend visiting the parents, been to lydd several times for the rallycross. Ive just got to persuade the missus :err:
But dude............you are in charge!??! tell her to get her mighty fine bum in the car so you can have some fun (not in the car........at the show......although dogging is an optional extra and there are reserved parking spaces for that)

I would like to keep a straight face saying that but I am laughing at my own joke........okay okay :getcoat:

Jim

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to get washed and changed and pick up the lads :D

If you are coming along to watch the action and meet up..........you are looking out for The Red Devil..........easy to spot..........looks like a red Rover 45 but is god damn quick and sexy :p and if you looking for me........fat ******* with race boots on and laughing his head off like a demented monkey :err: nope :err: hold on..........that is monkey :hammerhea

Get your arses out and come find us for a laugh ;)

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts