MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mechanic in disguise!
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after receiving my new rocker cover and all my bits to fit my viper i got to painting the rocker, fitted it, painted in the letters and also the fitted the viper and ended up with this....

What do you think??

I gotta clean it up a little under the hood and fit me dress up hoses but so far i think it looks better than before lol

plus....ten points to anyone that spotted that the front olt that holds the plug cover on is different, i lost it somewhere n had to use one i found that doesnt quite fit right so had to use washers to space it out. Anyone got one spare to send me??

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Watch for that concertina hose coming off your filter. It is prone to split quite easily. Mine did twice so I've now ditched it.

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Well after receiving my new rocker cover and all my bits to fit my viper i got to painting the rocker, fitted it, painted in the letters and also the fitted the viper and ended up with this....

What do you think??
Rocker cover ... The ZS doesn't have any rockers!

plus....ten points to anyone that spotted that the front olt that holds the plug cover on is different, i lost it somewhere n had to use one i found that doesnt quite fit right so had to use washers to space it out. Anyone got one spare to send me??
Get some nice shiny rustproof stainless steel ones and replace them all.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

What do you think??

I gotta clean it up a little under the hood and fit me dress up hoses but so far i think it looks better than before lol

Looking good fella:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
change all the 6mm and 8mm bolts under the bonnet for stainless steel ones it makes a massive difference to the look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts