MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone

have some of you ordered stuff from them ?

i have huge troubles with my order (total amount 480GBP !!) -> ordered two months ago and still have nothing -> is it normal that they take so long for delivery ?

they dont respond to emails or phone calls anymore !

desmond told me that the parts have been shipped (three weeks ago) but the orderstatus still says processing ?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've used them in the past, its a while ago now. I had no problem with delivery on the initial order. However when I needed a replacment (ZR angel eye headlights) they took awhile but as they were a stockist and it was a manufacturing fault, it wasn't down to them but the manufacturer.

The only problem I had was again with ZR rear LED lights, one LED in each light stays lit even with the lights switched off, they promised to get a tech bloke to call me to try and fix it, I never got a call.

The delivery time maybe because you're not in the UK!! Keep calling. Des was the guy I delt with, he seemed ok to deal with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
calling them gets a little expensive now as iam not in the UK

stuff i ordered from japan or the US didnt take that long as ordering from them :sad:

could anyone who lives near them ask about my order ? order number would be 2684

i just want to know where my order is or if there is a tracking number for my order

UPDATE :

just got an reply from desmond that the parts are delivered -> now we look what happened to the delivery

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a seat and harness for my mgb and i had to get the bank to try and get my money back as they do not reply to e-mails and when you ring their phone number it says "does not exist". Doesn`t sound good!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
I always find it odd that a company refers to themselves as 'motorsport' and then sell 'styling parts', and none of the stuff that people involved in motorsport actually need.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Thats good news.

I've used them before, and had good service, I'm glad to see that still appears to be the case.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts