MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my zs for neerly 2years now and my old zs for 2 years and loved them had no major problems but in the last month my inlet manifold has gone my clutch hydraulics has gone( although this means sheddist fitted:) ) and now some idiot have scraped half the paint off my front bumer when I was parked up grrr worst thing is I don't know who did it :( bad times
Only good thing is I get borrow my mums 911 till it's all sorted :)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sorry to hear this about your zed . I now how you feel mate many years ago when i had my rs turbo somebody backed into that and damaged the front bumper in a carpark and when i come back to it no one around i was gutted so i feel for you mate hope you get it sorted out ok

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gutted for ya mate :(
From the pics in your avatar, your ZS looks really nice!

It's one of my biggest fears; parking up and coming back to find someone has damaged my car and drove off. At £650 a litre for monogram paint, i dont fancy having anything re-sprayed on mine!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Quick question. Was it your car stopped in the middle of essco junction by traffic lights 2 weeks back? Would've stopped but not me driving :(

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
I've had my zs for neerly 2years now and my old zs for 2 years and loved them had no major problems but in the last month my inlet manifold has gone my clutch hydraulics has gone( although this means sheddist fitted:) ) and now some idiot have scraped half the paint off my front bumer when I was parked up grrr worst thing is I don't know who did it :( bad times
Only good thing is I get borrow my mums 911 till it's all sorted :)
Bet you will find the slowest respray shop in Norwich.

Least with the rest of it, its now sorted and once the bumper is painted you will have a great car.

So annoying when they dont own up to the damage.

:wave:

·
MG ZS180 MKII 5 Door
207 Posts
Hope it is all sorted soon.

Can you still get autoart rear lights for a ZS saloon??

I tried recently and failed!!

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
If i had the chance of a 911 i would be taking my time to get a ZS fixed:carstart: :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts