MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work today spotted this for parking, took up both spaces but best part is they walked across the road into the pub with its own carpark !

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
wasn't hucknall co-op by any chnace and someone walking to the mason inn pub???
by the way it wasn't me....

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey up Deano, yer you got it, its a nightmare since they split the car-park but still shocking parking...

How things??? still not seen the MK2 since you had it....probably spotted me flying around somewhere in my MK1...god i miss my 54 plate!!!!!

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
My mate always parks across 2 spaces he says it stops people opening the doors on your car and denting it . Dont think i would do that though because i always think if you take up 2 spaces there might be someone that would not take kindly to that and do something to my car in spite

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
My mate always parks across 2 spaces he says it stops people opening the doors on your car and denting it . Dont think i would do that though because i always think if you take up 2 spaces there might be someone that would not take kindly to that and do something to my car in spite
Absolutely I definitely wouldn't do that!

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
The reason for them parking there is because their parking is disabled not the person inside the car.... LMAO

Hate it when people do that as I think if driving was classed as dissability then they would be the ones who need those kinds of parking spaces..... For obvious reasons lol

·
Learned member
1,389 Posts
Just park at the end of a row, 50% less chance of dents. If you park with the passenger side at the end of the row you can give yourself and the car next to you plenty of room to open doors.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How things??? still not seen the MK2 since you had it....probably spotted me flying around somewhere in my MK1...god i miss my 54 plate!!!!!
I think I spotted you near the co-op on the road that runs next to the footy fields ?

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Yeah I'm the kind of person to do that kind of thing.... Hold my hands up!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Yeah I'm the kind of person to do that kind of thing.... Hold my hands up!!
Wouldn't be worried about someone damaging the car out of spite, would be more worried about some heejit trying to squeeze into the half space that is left, believe me , there are people around that are that stupid....

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
The culprit was most probably intoxicated. It is a well known fact that those who try and avoid detection normally park away from the drinking hole. As for parking across two bays to avoid getting body panel dinks. You are asking to get even more damage to your motor from other brassed off shoppers who can't park. A mate of mine had damage to his nice new vectra from doing this. Not wise at all.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts