MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at last its being sorted instead of being fobed off with rubbish like its just the trim not fitting back properly and rubbish like that . I had a new screen fitted at autoglass warrington on thursday and the job was awful i went back to them that afternoon to be told what i have said above . Anyway went to the liverpool branch friday morning to get a second opinion and they took one look at it and said the screen is fitted to low so i,m now getting another new screen fitted at the liverpool branch sometime next week as they cant do it before that as the glue wont have dried properly and will end up all over the car so fingers crossed it will get done properly this time . Glad they said the liverpool branch can do it because there customer care at warrington is awful they just didnt care . And they cant fit screens properly lol

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Think you should get petrol money from Warrington, must have been badly fitted for Liverpool to replace it FOC.

Thats without wasted time etc. but only ask, after its fitted OK by Liverpool.

Are they Quality Registered, if so you could threaten that you will be taking it up with the Quality Company that they are checked by and their Head Office, somethings not right there.

:wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts