MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Now in a 3
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after selling the 6, the mrs decided she wanted a 3.

so here it is 3 style lux with dealer modded wheels, not mg black wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
There not a bad looking car . Would be great if they brought out a turbo version with around 200bhp think id consider one then. But for the money you cant go wrong to get something in the same spec from the likes of ford,vauxhall etc you would be paying a few grand more

·
Now in a 3
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still taking it gentle, but to me these little cars personify the mg spirit far more than the 6 did.
suspension is hard, handles like a go cart. I cant says its underpowered it feels fine to me.
but £10k for the spec im laughing all the way to the bank

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
still taking it gentle, but to me these little cars personify the mg spirit far more than the 6 did.
suspension is hard, handles like a go cart. I cant says its underpowered it feels fine to me.
Nice one,how yer doin ?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Nice one,how are you doing ?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
There not a bad looking car . Would be great if they brought out a turbo version with around 200bhp think id consider one then. But for the money you cant go wrong to get something in the same spec from the likes of ford,vauxhall etc you would be paying a few grand more
In theory it shouldn't be too hard to drop a high power K series or even a T series in place of the N series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts