MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets not forget the auction. It's all seems to have gone silent.

I do know that there are two others watching the bids. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bit more life today - trouble is the site owner has it (the picture - which is not the intention)!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THE AUCTION - it is the last day today. The site clock is on UTC/GMT. Therefore the last bidder before 2300 on the site clock will be the lucky winner, which is 2400 BST in the UK. :D

NB. You can change the clock under "User CP" to whatever time you wish!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Final Hours

The auction was completed on Sunday night - there was quite a few of us watching and lurking in those final minutes.

Max - finally was the lucky winner - which means no postage. :D The cause has been the right one the concept fantastic.

We should do it again - now what can we AUCTION??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Matt - I just hope it meets my expectations - I know I'll miss the EVO's 300bhp.

I wonder if the rise in fuel prices will effect X80/ZT385 build??? LPG maybe the answer.

As for an auction - I still need to send Cancer Research the cheque for £100. New auction - ???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reminds me of the 1000th memeber. Win a ride in a 385 on either a track day or to a *** dealer of your choice. :D

I can go with your suggestion Dave - but I think you may have won the prize though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.