MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Arsenal fans out there?

Would just like to say:

COME ON THE YOU GUNNERS - LETS DO THE DOUBLE.

See ya

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I think Arsenal & gooners should be put on the banned words list :)
liverpool will win the premiership & the MIGHTY CHELSEA will win the cup, so theres about much chance of arsenal doing the double as there is of dave harrison buying a beemer ;)

kev

G

·
It's alright for you lot with your heads in the clouds, i'm just glad to see the Saints not fighting another relegation battle!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
My own team (Oxford) are fallling faster than sales of Vectra's. I only hope that Stoke City get the play-offs, although they are another outfit that don't bother shooting themselves in one foot when both can be severly damaged.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the albion will be there in the prem next season, it would be easier but we got lumbered with the chuckle brothers to ref the last match. cost us 2 points the fools.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Liverpool for the Premiership I'm afraid, although I'm not really that bothered as my team are already promoted, Plymouth Argyle. Now all we have to do is be promoted as Champions:D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Liverpool for the Premiership???? I think not. Have you seen the
table lately, Liverpool are a point behind Arsenal having played a game more!

Quite frankly someone has to stop us and noone has yet (Including Liverpool who we knocked out of the cup and beat at Anfield with 10 men) so with 5 games left to play its gotta be ARSENAL all the way!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Who Cares?

I think Arsenal still have to play Man Utd. When Man Utd beat them and Liverpool win all their remaining games, it will be Liverpool's title.

Anyway, who cares. Plymouth Argyle won last night and are confirmed as Champions. Come on you Green's :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ARSENAL ARE NEARLY THERE.... AVOIDING DEFEAT AT OLD TRAFFORD WILL SEE US WIN THE PREMIERSHIP AS I PREDICTED.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Errrmmmm,
Theres only one cup final this weekend !!!
Funnily enough its being played at the same stadium as the Champions League Final...

C`MON THE TEDDY BEARS !!!!!!!!!:D :D :p :cool: :D

G

·
My mate from work, an avid Man U supporter (from Littlehampton!) was so p***ed off he hardly spoke to anyone all day!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the best team won in the end and we beat the manks on their own turf without Henry, Bergkamp and Pires to prove we are the best.

All those Man U fans out there had better get used to being 2nd best........ Sorry make that 3rd best!

CHAMPIONS!

·
Registered
296 Posts
*lol* despite all the rubbish he's worn over the years, at least he has never donned clogs ;) :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts