MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Wonder if its sponsored by some track day experience course...
Seems to be the main suggestion.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Score: 90% Congratulations you are the best of the best!
I agreed with most of it but being told off for holding up faster drivers deliberatly because I answered that I didn't like fast INCONSIDERATE drivers and being told I am more likely to lose concentration than most!

I don't mind fast drivers, it's inconsiderate ones of any speed that bother me and I'm more likely to lose concentration of what others in the car are saying than of what is going on around me on the road.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
I agreed with most of it but being told off for holding up faster drivers deliberatly because I answered that I didn't like fast INCONSIDERATE drivers and being told I am more likely to lose concentration than most!

I don't mind fast drivers, it's inconsiderate ones of any speed that bother me and I'm more likely to lose concentration of what others in the car are saying than of what is going on around me on the road.
It does seem to make suppositions - like asking if you like eggs and if you say no it means you cannot stand donkeys!

·
Registered
382 Posts
bad survey because some of the answers are not mutually exclusive. I scored 84% first time, then re-did it with alternative answers (race licence instead of advanced test, and slow hesitant drivers instead of speed traps) and it went up to 96% :0)

·
Registered
421 Posts
88% for me...though like most others i don't put much stock in this survey, to be honest it's far to short to garner enough info to give anywhere near an accurate assessment.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Score: 88% You are above average and a capable driver!

Deffo some trackday company involved it says try a trackday i have done bloody 8 or 9 lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts