MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a rare foray down South in the Zed this weekend and will be in the Braintree area around mid-day on Saturday having had another dose of the Leda treatment.

Just wondering if anyone else was around in the vacinity and might fancy going for a bite to eat, bit of a chat, bit of a cruise/rag/whatever?

I'm staying Fri-Sun at Lower Stondon in Herts with a m8 if that opens any more doors.

Just thought I'd mention it - be good to put some more faces to usernames and you might even realise I'm quite a nice chap afterall :D

F

·
Registered
273 Posts
F said:
I'm making a rare foray down South in the Zed this weekend and will be in the Braintree area around mid-day on Saturday having had another dose of the Leda treatment.

Just wondering if anyone else was around in the vacinity and might fancy going for a bite to eat, bit of a chat, bit of a cruise/rag/whatever?

I'm staying Fri-Sun at Lower Stondon in Herts with a m8 if that opens any more doors.

Just thought I'd mention it - be good to put some more faces to usernames and you might even realise I'm quite a nice chap afterall :D

F
Any chance of being about in the Ipswich area tomorrow?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi FIN

i was in the Braintree area saturday i did look out for the pimp mobile BUT i was with the misses looking at fridge freezers and doing the usuall lets just pop in here shopping !! in the freeport area .
she would not of let me outta her sight to come and see you as i had the money this time !!
dave
(hope you had a good time down south)

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Only just seen this thread, sorry to have missed you F!

Anyone on this forum spot me today on the back roads near Haddenham, Cambs? Yellow ZR couple of cars behind me!!

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

As it turned out, Jon (beset) and I had some serious fun once we left Leda and we were able to tear into some fantastic roads around Stevenage, Hitchin, etc.

Just a shame no one else was able to join in.

F

1 - 6 of 6 Posts