MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in central scotland with a 260? I aint seen any... Did see a mk1 with dual ovals a couple of weeks ago around GLA airport..but reckon that might be the fella from livingston's 190... can remember his name at the mo...

How many 260's do ya reckon are in Scotland as a whole??

Cheers
Russ

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi Russ
We have a ZT260 with a blower kit on it in Callander it makes 405hp and has done 28K miles in a year :beerchug

G

·
Now exactly where is Scotland? :lol:

Most do seem to be down South. Take a look at th V8 Forum and post there - there could be more in Scotland.

Welcome to the Forums.

What colour is yours and is it a Mark I or II?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scooter, nice work you guys are doing up there... Was checking with Claire re TB's and filter and she confirmed u have em in stock... See what santa says and might come up in the new year. Wld luv to check out the sc kit'd car... the chap (S.A??) with the ZTT seems delighted with the work you did on his. Plan on running mine for a while so maybe one day!

E48, it's black mkIISE on a 55, got it down in Manchester, had it about a month now and luvvin it. Always had fwd's until now and to be honest i am amazed at how much more rewarding driving a rwd is, the car is so well set up u can really grab it by the scruff....whilst remembering it could bite back...what a buzz!!

Cheers guys

Russ

·
Registered
142 Posts
russimac said:
How many 260's do ya reckon are in Scotland as a whole??
I lay claim to the most northerly 260 - on Hoy - one the Orkney Islands.............. unless anyone knows differently .......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts