MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
We haven't had one since last summer. We used to hold them at a pub on the A20 near Leeds Castle.

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Okay, I'll organise something then when I get a chance.

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
I have been thinking about this recently & will sort something say for the end of April if that's OK.
We generally now go to the White Hart in Brasted on the A25 not too far from Sevenoaks.
We also generally do it on either a Friday or Saturday evening so which of those days is best for you guys?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet! Would be good to put some names to faces!

Erithmgzr.... hmmm I'm guessing you like in blackheath? Nah kidding, about 2 mins from me as I'm slade green!

April is cool, so long as it the tail end (get paid). And if any mods come bring stickers! (Small subtle ones!)

Maybe organise it so its once a month at a set time? (Can ya tell I'm used to running my own car club? Lol)

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts

Erithmgzr.... hmmm I'm guessing you like in blackheath? Nah kidding, about 2 mins from me as I'm slade green!

April is cool, so long as it the tail end (get paid). And if any mods come bring stickers! (Small subtle ones!)

Maybe organise it so its once a month at a set time? (Can ya tell I'm used to running my own car club? Lol)
I used to put details of a meet up usually once a month & last November I did a meet after a few months break & only one other car turned up so since havn't bothered but lets do one for either the last Friday or last Saturday of this month.
By the way I advertise the meets on several MG & Rover related forums from the 75 & ZT club to the Metro club!!

·
Can i be an EO?
239 Posts

ahh wicked!

what car you got? might have seen you driving about!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lincoln road by slade green station?

Now i know i have been buzzing past there recently i will honk when i drive through there now!

·
Registered
575 Posts
If anyone can plan a route of some nice roads to drive down when we meet up... i would be up for driving over from surrey :D

always on the hunt for a good drive! ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts