MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E-mailed Anthony Reid after his tremendous showing at Brands Hatch on Bank Holiday Monday. It was mainly to congratulate him and making me smile for a great effort. I suggested that he checks out the FORUM.

He has just e-mailed me back saying he has checked the site. Nice if he would contribute.

Jerry - Any chance through your connections with MGR to see if we could have a personallity contribution like Mel and Steve did - Post Race debrief.

G

·
JIM said:
E-mailed Anthony Reid after his tremendous showing at Brands Hatch on Bank Holiday Monday. It was mainly to congratulate him and making me smile for a great effort. I suggested that he checks out the FORUM.

He has just e-mailed me back saying he has checked the site. Nice if he would contribute.

Jerry - Any chance through your connections with MGR to see if we could have a personallity contribution like Mel and Steve did - Post Race debrief.
Great news - I hope Anthony joins in.

Excellent suggestion - but I doubt whether we could get drivers on the site - worth a try though!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
<but I doubt whether we could get drivers on the site >

gareth howell posts on the btcc pages as well as paul o'neill,so why not here too!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
If a team owner is happy to post, then why not a driver?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts