MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Biomorphic and the sun,perfection
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above people,not to be out done,this now belongs to the other half and shares the drive with the green one.Had a quick blast earlier(while Jan wasn't looking),do I love Milton Keynes roundabouts?,answers in this thread please..:biggrin:

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
Lovely looking car there matey!
Strangely I went though Milton Keynes yesterday and didn't go round one roundabout....work that one out!

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
Nice looking car there. What spec is it?

Oh ,as for do you love the roundabouts - YES is my guess.

I go through MK frequently when taking a very scenic route to my mate's house in Huntingdon - yeah I know how do I end up in MK? (A421 from M40 to A1) and I love the roundabouts, specially with my Quaife fitted and some sticky T1R's on my vi...............

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
thought that number plate looked familiar ;)

nice car for the missus there Rob :yup:

ps, you going to the wicksteed meet ?

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
I knew you would buy that one Rob:yup:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Can see why it looks so good now!!

As for roundabouts, we tried to get back to Bournemouth from MK, cross country via Oxford. The roundabouts beat me and Tom Tom, just ended up going round and round!!!

In the end decided to go straight on and ended going back on the M1/M25/M3.

Place to avoid for us country bumpkins!!!!

:wave:

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

As for roundabouts, we tried to get back to Bournemouth from MK, cross country via Oxford. The roundabouts beat me and Tom Tom, just ended up going round and round!!!

Main roads in MK are prefixed with either a H or V,Horizontal or Veritical.H is east to west or vice versa,V is north to south or vice versa,worth knowing for all noobs to MK...........

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts

You weren't trying hard enough! It's easy to take the scenic route from MK to Oxford if you get onto the A421. Follow it all the way down to the A45 (signposted silverstone etc) then head south towards the M40, couple of Jct's down that then off at Jct 9 for the A34 - Oxford and the south etc..........

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's easy to take the scenic route from MK to Oxford if you get onto the A421. Follow it all the way down to the A45 (signposted silverstone etc) then head south towards the M40, couple of Jct's down that then off at Jct 9 for the A34 - Oxford and the south etc..........
Spot on buddy,just head towards Buckingham..........

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts

plus one, place is a flippin nightmare and no road numbers to boot.
If i ever go there again it will be too soon, still the drive home was more fun and made the journey worthwhile !!

p.s zs looks very nice

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
plus one, place is a flippin nightmare and no road numbers to boot.
If i ever go there again it will be too soon, still the drive home was more fun and made the journey worthwhile !!

p.s zs looks very nice
Thanks Dave,next time you're in MK I will personally giv you some tuition..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts