MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
No but you seem to be the first ZS owner to SPAM the forum with that crap! Your first post.. yeah..what ever.
???

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
No but you seem to be the first ZS owner to SPAM the forum with that crap! Your first post.. yeah..what ever.
Bit harsh mate, do you always pull peoples pants down on a first post.

Chill Winston.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thanks for you friendly welcome! I'm a new ZS owner so my first post yes

Will be my last too you ******!

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Hang on in there Dean, lots of help and info on here.

Think they might have got the wrong end of the stick, but not for me to say I suppose.

Bit late by the look of it, but WELCOME to the site.

:wave:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Chill mate, don't think it's spam, the site looks interesting, I may even sign up.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Well thanks for you friendly welcome! I'm a new ZS owner so my first post yes

Will be my last too you ******!
Not normally like this mate. I'm sure he'll be along to either remove his post or apologise.

·
pricey
68 Posts
This seems quite good I'd probably rather not know how much fuel I'm burning tho ruins my driving experience lol

I borrowed my mums car few weeks back and sitting still in traffic it was doing 12 mpg :0

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
...With a ZS to use Fuelly?

Free to use on-line fuel comsumption calculator

www.fuelly.com

First full tank on my 180 gave 20.8 MPG!
No, you're just the first forum member whose first post is to advertize a commercial website. The others were all spammers. So, it's obvious people are going to be suspicious. Post a picture of your Zed and introduce yourself for a warmer welcome.

And I don't get your point anyway. Your first full tank gave you 20.8 MPG? Well I hope you're getting better mileage now!

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Not normally like this mate. I'm sure he'll be along to either remove his post or apologise.
In the case that it is a valid member, yes, I do apologise.

It has just been many a time seen on forums people signing up and the first post is a link to a website. Used to get bots all the time on a bike forum I once frequented.

Genuine website or not, its a suspicious move to make as a first post. So I may have taken it all wrong, my bad, sorry.

·
Registered
354 Posts
To be honest. I don't think spam would stop anyone. I have been driving only 5yrs. And every car I have had has been an mg . Mg zs 180 mg zr 1.4 mg zt 1.8 n two days ago I brought a mg zr 160. First car metro gti. Point is u like wht cars u like and nothing will put u off. I know all the bad points bout rover/mg as I worked there and lived by the plant for 30 yrs. No need to try push people away from the site cos they offering something that just learnt. Where would we all be if we did that. I'm glad this forum is up and running. And most likely was the newbie mg driver. Mega shock bout his first reply... Don't run mate enjoy. Mg zs 180 best car mg made in my opinion. Fair play that chap for buying one

·
Registered
103 Posts
setting aside the spam / no spam issue ....

so far am getting around 23 to 25mpg, mixture of short urban / suburban journeys, and odd motorway stint for circa 10 miles at a pop.

thought it would be a lot less - especially in first week of ownership given the engine size and my enthusiasm of new ownership - so am quite pleasantly surprised

Dave

1 - 20 of 28 Posts