MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help. I need a air con pipe original part number JUE109871 but I need a diagram on what this looks like, does anyone know where I can get one from.

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
This part seems to have gone through numerous supersessions, not sure though if for technical or simple supplier reasons. From VIN 646281 it's showing as JUE001820 but this may be suitable for earlier cars.

Part is a stock item through any XPart dealer.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This part seems to have gone through numerous supersessions, not sure though if for technical or simple supplier reasons. From VIN 646281 it's showing as JUE001820 but this may be suitable for earlier cars.

Part is a stock item through any XPart dealer.

I have been trying to get this part through dealer but part now unavailable.
Had a part sent from a breaker but they sent wrong part
My garage gave me JUE109871 ( but they said it also could of previously been JUE109870 or JUE001830)

need this to get air con working, old pipe had a leak.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
JUE 109871 is the part recommended as a replacement for the original pipe JUE109870 which now appears to be NLA

·
Registered
510 Posts
My garage gave me JUE109871 ( but they said it also could of previously been JUE109870 or JUE001830)

I'm breaking my ZS180 and have that part on the car £20 plus postage if you want it

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts

You need JUE001820. It isn't unavailable, it's in stock in the XPart warehouse.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm breaking my ZS180 and have that part on the car £20 plus postage if you want it
Yes I may well have that, first though can you send a picture of the part if possible so i can get garage to confirm it is correct part, they have already had two goes at it and on both occasions they were not the correct parts, they seemed to be having difficulty in giving me correct part number.
many thanks

·
Registered
510 Posts
If part still available I will have it, please let me know
Sorry mate, been a bit busy, will take a pic of it tomorrow and post up. You can tell me which part you need then

1 - 14 of 14 Posts