MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
dubstep makes me happy
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may or may not know, I produce dance music. I posted some vids on here ages ago when I first started out. I now have 2 albums completed and they are pretty good if I may say so myself!

Copies have been sent to XL records, Cooking Vinyl, and 679recordings and hopefully at least 1 record company will offer me a deal. If not I shall keep on trying.

Also got some live gigs starting soon with my brother-in-law playing live guitar and my sister on keyboards. Also hoping to hire an MC.

Anyway, I doubt most of you on here like your rave/dubstep style of dance music, but if you do my albums are on offer at £2.99 or a fiver for both albums.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Attachments

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Best of luck, way to go, hope you get some offers from the recording companies.

Have to do a mix of Beach Boys, Trogs, Tremaloes, ZZ Top, I'm back in the 60's, fraid to say!!!

:wave:

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Not my kind of music but good luck with it :D

·
dubstep makes me happy
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone :)

1 sale so far lol. Every little helps!

I wouldn't mind shooting a music video featuring loads of MGs. Dunno what exactly the MGs will be doing mind, but I think MGs in a vid would be good!

Ideas on a postcard please..

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
I wouldn't mind shooting a music video featuring loads of MGs. Dunno what exactly the MGs will be doing mind, but I think MGs in a vid would be good!
I second that! ;) lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts