MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i have a probem with my zs the power steering hose the one thats clipped onto the steering rack and loops round on it self must be a return hose has split and sprug a leek i have tryed to get a replacement from rimmer bros etc and have tryed breakers with no luck has anyone got any ideas please thanks

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
We have a company down here called Thread and Pipes, if you take the old pipe in as a pattern they will make up a new one for you.

Have a look round your area sure to be someone that does it.

Pirtek used to come out on site with a mobile workshop and make the pipes up, as and when we needed a new one.

http://www.pirtek.co.uk/service-centre-locator.aspx

Might be a bit more than taking the pipe into a workshop, but they can point you in the right direction.

:wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats great news i know my description was very poor bur has any one any idea if the hose i am trying to explain can be removed and how thanks again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi thanks again for all the advice got the hose today so can anyone tell if and how i can get the old hose off at the plastic connector where the larger rubber hose that comes out of the steering rack gose in to the smaller pipe thanks again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes thanks went for a good run today and all was good . while i was under the car though i noticed on the exhaust from manifold back was the name MILTEK i was going to have a powerflow exhaust fitted as my next mod but not sure if this is a standered exhaust or a modded one thanke again

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
yes thanks went for a good run today and all was good . while i was under the car though i noticed on the exhaust from manifold back was the name MILTEK i was going to have a powerflow exhaust fitted as my next mod but not sure if this is a standered exhaust or a modded one thanke again
Its a non standard Exhaust :yup:

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Cant see why not

1 - 14 of 14 Posts