MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Follow your heart
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right,I'm putting the feelers out wondering how much I should ask for selling the Zed.I really do not have a clue :(

Sunspot 160
03 plate
Innovit rays 18's
Magnex exhaust
Autoart rear lights
Lowered on Black Avos

Bad point:
Slight dent in drivers rear quarter

Any advice would be appreciated :)

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Must be almost a one off, in that colour.

On that basis I would go in high, say £2750, (if thats high enough), see what interest there is. If any one has lusted after a Sunspot they know they are going to pay over the odds.

Only thing I would do is see if one of those dent remover guys could sort the drivers rear quarter dent, only gives them something to knock the price down. Depends on the cost/size of dent I suppose.

After a week or so you will tell what kind of interest you are getting and sort the price accordingly.

Hope the sale goes well.

:wave:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Must be almost a one off, in that colour.

On that basis I would go in high, say £2750, (if thats high enough), see what interest there is. If any one has lusted after a Sunspot they know they are going to pay over the odds.

Only thing I would do is see if one of those dent remover guys could sort the drivers rear quarter dent, only gives them something to knock the price down. Depends on the cost/size of dent I suppose.

After a week or so you will tell what kind of interest you are getting and sort the price accordingly.

Hope the sale goes well.

:wave:

This aim very high and let people knock you down, wish I didn't have mine ATM always wanted a sunspot :/

IMO the best colour for a zr so you should be able to demand top wack money

I know a lass around the corner from my house keeps asking too sell mine as she's always wanted a monogram zr so there still seems to be people out there wanting them

If I were you Emma I'd stick it on piston heads at 2500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts