MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all comments welcome i a complete novice with a camera! even the mrs had to turn the bloody thing on! :L haha so be nice (atleast about the shots!) haha

all comments and opinions welcome!

all comments welcomed! :)

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Ditch the MG logo and your onto a winner :)
I quite like the MG logo, the pictures don't really do it justice though, the logo is massive in reality.

Looked very nice when I saw it last week - parked about opposite the ciinema, the paint certainly makes it stand out from the rest while still looking smart and the MG logo makes it obvious that it's something special.

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Just looks out of place to me but as long as he is happy thats all that matters :) Love the paintwork though

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Great looking car, difficult to get the flip paint on a photo.

Think you need bright sunlight. Took some at Zed 10 when they had loads of different flip colours all lined up, Very difficult to do them justice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I quite like the MG logo, the pictures don't really do it justice though, the logo is massive in reality.

Looked very nice when I saw it last week - parked about opposite the ciinema, the paint certainly makes it stand out from the rest while still looking smart and the MG logo makes it obvious that it's something special.
Thanks very much mate! :) didn't realise there were any other owners in Exeter! I know theres a 260 owner that owns the phoneshop though and it's bloody lovely!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great looking car, difficult to get the flip paint on a photo.

Think you need bright sunlight. Took some at Zed 10 when they had loads of different flip colours all lined up, Very difficult to do them justice.
Yeh that's very true took a few pics on the iPhone before and it didn't show atall!

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Thanks very much mate! :) didn't realise there were any other owners in Exeter! I know theres a 260 owner that owns the phoneshop though and it's bloody lovely!
Andy has been known to post on here too, I think he is more often on the 260s forum though. Never see his 260 about, but he did follow me once and it sounds even beter than it looks when it's drinking plenty of fuel!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Andy has been known to post on here too, I think he is more often on the 260s forum though. Never see his 260 about, but he did follow me once and it sounds even beter than it looks when it's drinking plenty of fuel!
It does indeed! Pulled up beside him at the lights and he gave it beans! AMAZING! What do you drive buddy?

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
It does indeed! Pulled up beside him at the lights and he gave it beans! AMAZING! What do you drive buddy?
It's a little frightening when he does that, like your about to be trampled by a herd of mustangs :caffeine:

I have an Ignition blue ZS 120 Mk II.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a little frightening when he does that, like your about to be trampled by a herd of mustangs :caffeine:

I have an Ignition blue ZS 120 Mk II.
Haha very true! :D

Nice not sure if I've seen it around don't see many mkII's around here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts