Looks superb.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
Looking spot on. Mines looking very shabby nowerdays, its been in the wars more than once and those damn idiots at car parks have taken their toll too. Glad you now have somewhere you can keep her safe.;)
Jim

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking spot on. Mines looking very shabby nowerdays, its been in the wars more than once and those damn idiots at car parks have taken their toll too. Glad you now have somewhere you can keep her safe.;)
Jim
That's a shame. People these days have no respect for others belongings.:irked: And yes, the garage is a blessing not only from vandals but also the dust from the building site across the road.

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Me Likey!!! :D

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Looks stunning.

I must say black is my least favourite colour for the MK2 only because it dosent show off the kit as well. In this case ill make an exeption, when it gleaming like that it spot on!

Did you ever make an insurance claim for the damage or find out which toerag did it?

Rob

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Looking mint there Chris and Paul, nice place you have with a nice garage to keep her nice 'n' cosy. Has she been given the carnuba wax treatment?

Well Done!! :thumbup:

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Looks stunning.

I must say black is my least favourite colour for the MK2 only because it dosent show off the kit as well. In this case ill make an exeption, when it gleaming like that it spot on!

Did you ever make an insurance claim for the damage or find out which toerag did it?

Rob
Nah we just took it on the chin.

Looking mint there Chris and Paul, nice place you have with a nice garage to keep her nice 'n' cosy. Has she been given the carnuba wax treatment?

Well Done!! :thumbup:
Yep but just a temp one:)Gonna give it the full works when times get better.

loooks brilliant, but i think standard wheels would look nicer on it:)
Possibly but they weigh too much:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts