MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Did my eyes deceave me or did I spy an MG speedo during the article on Gatsos.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<did I spy an MG speedo >
i see that too,i'm preety sure it was.

also speed camaras.
noticed that essex dished out 10% of all speeding tickets,124 deaths on the roads of essex last year and only ONE of those deaths was at a speed camara site-obviously gatso's work then:rolleyes:
But then,never let 124 deaths get inthe way of a good money making scam.

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
I noticed that all the new Gatso cameras on the M11 were being painted yellow...........................................and then hidden behind bridges.

G

·
Thought it was ok until the end, i hope it's not gonna be M*x P*wer tv! Tuned saxo's?........Oh dear!(as Quentin would say):D :D

·
The Scarlet one returns...
1,040 Posts
Didn't watch it and am unlikely to.

VB-H is IMO a bigoted (against the MGF), inconsistant (she liked the MGF SP Cheetah though, this was before her mum bought an MX5 and it became fashionable to slate the MGF when only a few months earlier it was the best thing since sliced bread, oh how fickle automotive journalism is), midget (an MGF cabin dwarfs her - trust me, the MGF cabin ain't that huge!)

Odd that at the same time she was voting the MGF as one of the worst 100 cars of the 20th century, one of her co-presenters was testing the Trophy 160 and loving it.

Sorry, but she has burned her bridges with me - all substance-less presentation and no content.

Rant over!

G

·
V-BH - get back to your kitchen!!

SF

I too agree with your "rant." I deplore the way she tries to be one of the boys too. Big thumbs down.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh I don't know. She can be quite amusing at times. I must agree on her inconsistancies and occasional MGR-bashing.

Take the Top Gear MGR Z group test. She didn't think much of the ZR, but seemed entirely captivated by the mesh grille on the ZT and the coffee table on the back of the ZS saloon.

Tiff is entirely motivated my speed and handling, Adrian seems a bit harsh at times, and Quentin seem to have a lot of knowledge, but always comes across as a bit of wheeler-dealer (like the irritating one off Channel 4's "Driven"). .

I wonder what happened to Steve Berry and the Irish Chap. And you don;t see much of ol' Clarkie these days either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts