MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Current thinking is to use mine to carry stuff, split the costs taking yours round the track.

100db eh? we should de-baffle that exhaust :p

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course. The spare bed needs a major part so it's the floor for you!

Also I can pretty much see the pub from my house, so we should find it a bit quicker this time :p

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Booked! Red, PM me your number unless Wit has it. IF you want to convoy that is. I'll be sharing Wit's car but mine can carry all the spares.

We have a ton of part worns to kill off so will be taking a feww sets of wheels. Can't wait to try out those sunny's, I hear they're really good...

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Good work Wagbo!!!!

Ones a sunny the others actually different, complete different tread. Wife aint happy lol. 12 wheels with tyres and 4 spare tyres now at mine, not including the set on the ZS sat on the drive in pieces lol.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good stuff. Now get that pic up I asked for (no longer talking about the wife...). I'll shout if I'm up that way before trackday, I will bring your track wheels down too if I can.

·
Registered
976 Posts
hey guys just to let you know i might not be able to make it to this now, as im racing at silverstone that weekend at mg live, still going to try and get there nut just to give you the heads up.

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Would be ace to meet and have a blast with a fellow ZS on track but cheers for the heads up. We're booked, cars MOT'd and serviced. Need to do some work in the paint and loose some more weight but don't think ill have time. Fingers crossed see you Friday.

Wagbo: Be at yours 1pm on Thursdsy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts