MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello people I have my mg zt 120+ for sale. Have only owned it since may. Too big for me and I'm working in london all week now and home at weekends. The major problem with it is I drove to london but on the way there at a services noticed oil leaking underneath. So got down and had a look rang the aa man which when arrived and ran the engine gain noticed the oil was leakin from behind the crank pulley. So we believe its the crank seal.car has 11 months mot and tax is up at end of nov 2o11.

Green mg zt 1.8 120 bhp
5 spoke alloys. X 5
138k on the clock
I'm the 5th owner

Does have 3 or 4 prangs on body. and the scrape on rear wing as in picand interior post have little scrapes. All from previous owners. Driver seat has little rips as in pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't put me off either lol. Have had a rover metro 1.4 zr 1.4 zs180 n now zt 1.8. I am a rover head too. Just not the right car for me ( for my drivin style eithe) lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did write 9 owners before but double checked the log this morn n I'm the 5th owner. Hope no confusion caused

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suppose a price would help. Just after 600 quid to be honest. Not sure how much its worth. So £6oo its anyones. I just need quick money to help get another car. Only got last two mot certs. Log book and only 1 key. Was foolish when buying. N didn't check everything til handed over the money

1 - 7 of 7 Posts