MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my MG ZS 120+

It has covered just over 88,000 miles, has MOT till April 2012 and Tax until the end of Feb 2012

It is very good on fuel and is relatively cheap to tax/insure.

It has Air conditioning, Electric front windows, front foglights, and half leather/cloth interior.

I am a mechanic by trade and recently I have carried out the following work, which is all backed up with receipts to prove:

-New discs and pads (front and rear)
-Two new front brake calipers

-Full service with Genuine MG Rover Parts inc Fully synthetic Engine Oil, Engine Oil filter, air filter clean and re-oil (K&N element), fuel filter, cabin filter, spark plugs, Gearbox Oil, Brake Fluid, New bosch aerotwin wipers, screenwash and coolant change with the all important OAT coolant.

-Cambelt, tensioner and waterpump replaced (All genuine MG/Rover Parts)

-New ABS sensor on NSR wheel

-Repainted front splitter, rear bumper and fitted 180 sideskirts (freshly re-painted)in the correct colour.

These cars are common for head gasket failure, however this car should not suffer as the previous owner replaced the headgasket with the new Multi Layer Steel design (deemed the ultimate fix) and also fitted solid valve lifters in the process.
He was also a mechanic and worked for Caterham at their factory in Dartford, which is where the work was carried out.
There is plenty of history with the car including original MG/Rover documentation, Previous MOTs and receipts for the headgasket and Powerflow exhaust.

The car is not in mint condition, but it is a great looker and only suffers from a few chips and a couple of tiny car park dents (barely visible, but I'm being honest) which have not marked the paint and could be removed by a good paintless dent removal technician for £50 a panel.
There is the usuall wear on the drivers seat bolster and this was present on all of the 7 cars I viewed before buying this one. The rest of the interior is in good condition.
The wheels are slightly kerbed but are all straight and not buckled.

The car has been regularly cleaned with only the finest detailing products around and recently coated with polymer sealant and a coat of carnauba wax.

I am open to offers and please contact me on 07917161631 if you would like to know anything else about the car.

Price £1500 ono

·
MG6 GT TSE & MGZS 180
265 Posts
It's my old car which was Jerry Zedman's before that. We sold it when we bought Bob & Sue's 180 :)

As said elsewhere, it's good to see that she's still about and looking good :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts