MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I was last on here, well more or less since I sold my last 180. Never really got over that, and the potential V8 MGB conversion doesn't look like its happening, lack of time to rebuild the engine and storage..... soo the solution is... sell the B-GT and get another 180 :) Third times a charm!

I'm also after getting another motorbike... fireblade 918 or 929 (that will be funded by the sale of my Megane once I have a nice ZS to get me to work on rainy days). So in addition to a cash offer for the GT I will also consider a swap for a ZS180 MK1 saloon (with belts done and good clutch) or a 918 or 929 Fireblade (to ride away).

So the MGB... to save typing it out again... ebay #110715254434

Anyone interested or have any offers let me know, email, PM etc.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
how you doing buddy, it has indeed been a while !

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to bad Dave, you still running that off-silver (XPG) hatchback :)
I've been posting on the MGOC forum a few times with problems getting the BGT sorted... non of this fancy circuit board stuff over there, on the plus side I can rebuild a distributor and know all about how 1970's ignition systems work LOL.

Hows things with you? Are there many left on here from "the olden days" :)

·
12,325 Posts
a few still about.
sold my cars some time back now, really miss it though!, id have it back in a heart beat if i could.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Welcome back Adam:yup:

·
12,325 Posts
lol, that seems like a long time ago doesn't it !

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those Ladybower runs seem like yesterday, the looks on peoples faces as 15 odd 180's rumbled through the front street :)

I think I still have the parts to re-assemble my plant pot derived induction system too :yup:

·
12,325 Posts
Those Ladybower runs seem like yesterday, the looks on peoples faces as 15 odd 180's rumbled through the front street :)

I think I still have the parts to re-assemble my plant pot derived induction system too :yup:
rflmao....you mean the ram -air set up we discussed at length with your drawing to back up your theory :crackup:crackup

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Still for sale, even with 67 watchers on ebay non of them managed to convince themselves they needed my MG lol. Will look at getting it through an MOT in the next week or so, might move things on a little.

PM me for more details anyone who is interested.

The car is in Darlington (which is in the North East about half way between York and Newcastle)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Relisted on ebay 110741765257

Now has 12 Months MOT (no advisories) Am looking for £1500 ONO considering it can now be driven away!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts