MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have posted this on my facebook and google+ profiles, but as I have been on this forum for a while now, I thought it deserved a mention here too.

10 years ago today I drove up to Sheffield to the Gordon Lamb dealership in my then car, a Rover 600ti, to trade it in, and to collect my ZS 180.
It's been a 'Bluetiful' relationship, thankyou MG and the guys at Longbridge at the time, for putting together such a great car

Kelv.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I was wondering the other day. How many of us one owner from new members are there? June 2003 I got mine.

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I met a guy, sorry cant remember his name, at Snetterton recently, he does photography for the MGCC (not a forum user) he has a yellow Y reg 2001 ZS180 with 200k+ on the clock, double the mileage I've done, he also is one owner from new.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Mine was registered to the dealer as demo in April '02, I bought it off them in Aug '02 so quite a long termer.
Apart from HGF out of the blue earlier this year its been great really.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mine's a one owner too, bought it Feb 2005 - nearly 7 years and still love it!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'd love to have got mine from new but I am the second owner (someone C/O Longbridge was the previous keeper) and got it when it was 1 year old and had done 7500 miles in November 2005 so had it 6 year. Other than 2 head gaskets it's been great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have had my ZS 180 MKII for 5 days now

:)

Dave

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Have posted this on my facebook and google+ profiles, but as I have been on this forum for a while now, I thought it deserved a mention here too.

10 years ago today I drove up to Sheffield to the Gordon Lamb dealership in my then car, a Rover 600ti, to trade it in, and to collect my ZS 180.
It's been a 'Bluetiful' relationship, thankyou MG and the guys at Longbridge at the time, for putting together such a great car

Kelv.
Great Post Kelvin:)

How quick time passes by:beer2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts