MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Support your country, buy an MGR!
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all forum members,

As per a previous thread, my brother's mate is a professional clay modeller on cars. In his spare time he has designed 1/10 scale clay models of various cars, old and new. He has also just received from The States the machinery that is used to make the plastic moulds.

In the New Year he will be selling these moulds that will fit onto any 1/10 scale remote control base.

If you are interested, please pm me.

Jerry Zed

·
Support your country, buy an MGR!
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I shall be speaking to my brother's mate tomorrow for an update. For those who want to know the models that he is making, for licence/copywrite reasons, pm me and I'll let you know (he is producing models of both historic and current cars for a host of different manufacturers).

·
If in doubt, flat out!
1,489 Posts
Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but did anything come of this?

·
If in doubt, flat out!
1,489 Posts
protoform made a mk1 ZS, but just wondered

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Protoform, do make a 'ZS' bodyshell but if it wasn't for the light unit stickers you would never know as it doesn't look owt like one - no where near as good as Tamiya and HPI shells !
I would love to have a 6R4 bodyshell, thatwoud b cool in the Senna test car livery :)

·
If in doubt, flat out!
1,489 Posts
watch this space for a replica of mine, I managed to track down another clear one at last. I've got 3 of them now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts